Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Pre-Costa :)

Hello! So today is May 4rth and I am posting to show how I'm feeling before I leave the country for a whole month. I am feeling really nervous even though I have traveled quite a bit. I think it's going to be a very tiring trip and a lot of work, however; I am extremley excited to go and practice my spanish and just have that wonderful experience of being in Costa Rica. I think this trip is going to help me advance my spanish quite a bit. I am also really nervous about leaving my dog Bella. She is very young and this is the first time I will be leaving her for this long. I think it's going to be really akward with the families at first, but I am hoping I can catch on quick with the language barrier and make sure to help my family. I'm not really worried about the food or the water, just mainly what I should be wearing haha. I am so excited to meet all the girls going and make some great friends! :) All for now, will write again once I get to Costa Rica. 9 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment