Thursday, May 19, 2011

1rst day a la escula

Today was our first day at the Spanish schools and at first when we drove on the bus there I was thinking "how in the world are we going to teach a lesson in spanish by ourselves" Teaching the first lesson was so much fun, but also I think everyone was a little nervous. As each lesson went along everyone got less and less nervous and more and more confident. The students at the school were so sweet and also warm. They were extremley quick to take to us and LOVED taking photos with us. They were so sweet and I think everyone really enjoyed getting to know them. As I was there and reflected upon the lesson I thought about myself in the future and also where I want to be down the road. I think I could really see myself teaching in a school like this. I am thinking about possibly switching my major to spanish major. Maybe the fact that I'm having trouble getting into Watson is a sign that I need to switch my major and also my huge pasion is in spanish as well. We will see where the lord leads me in the near future. But I think it was a great decison to take this trip and also Meggy has said great things about Monteverde because it's a completley different atmosphere. Viernes we are going to go dancing with Amber and her mama Tika! It's only 3 america dollars. Should be interesting and quite fun! Anyways all for now. Will def write when I am in monteverde

No comments:

Post a Comment