Thursday, June 2, 2011

Favorite Adventure in the Sky



Today as we entered the park for zip lining I wasn't that nervous until we got on the first zip line. I thought to myself that it wasn't that bad and then we climbed the stairs for the second one and I felt my nervous get so weak, but after I got on it I was flying through the canopy of Costa Rica over looking the entire country and it was amazing. I felt so amazing. I think zip lining besides the hot springs was overall the best experience I've had here. I've never done anything like that in my entire life and will never do anything like that again probaly because the opportunity will not arise again. I am SO afraid of heights and I am seriously so proud of myself for accomplishing that goal. This following Tuesday I was so ready and leave and wanted to get home and back to my enviorment but now I am so sad to be leaving my family and I feel like I am just now settling in. This entire trip looking back has gone by so incredibly fast and I can't even believe we have two days left here in this amazing country. I hope that other people get this amazing opportunity to experience Costa Rica and the culture here. It's been amazing and we still have three days left here! I can't wait to see what we have left to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment